commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandy McArthur" <>
Subject [pool] planned commits and Pool 1.3 prep work
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 04:04:19 GMT
Being the newest commons committer I'm tip-toeing my way forward until
I better understand what is expected of me. Now that I have commit
access (I think, we'll find out shortly) I plan to do the following:

* Commit the previously mentioned utility class to the trunk:

* Merge many of the changes in the trunk with the 1_3_RELEASE_BRANCH
tag created a while ago. About half the changes that were committed to
the trunk since the 1_3 branch was made are bug fixes and half I
intended for Pool 2.0. I'll re-read how to do merging with SVN in the
svnbook and cross my fingers.

* After that I'd like to see the composite pool code added to the
trunk but it seems to be blocking on the IP clearance: I think Robert has the ball
on that.

Sandy McArthur

- Thomas Paine

To unsubscribe, e-mail: