commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sandy McArthur" <sandy...@apache.org>
Subject [pool] planned commits and Pool 1.3 prep work
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 04:04:19 GMT
Being the newest commons committer I'm tip-toeing my way forward until
I better understand what is expected of me. Now that I have commit
access (I think, we'll find out shortly) I plan to do the following:

* Commit the previously mentioned utility class to the trunk:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200602.mbox/%3c6bde122b0602201956q5812740bvcc399d81553b6e7e@mail.gmail.com%3e

* Merge many of the changes in the trunk with the 1_3_RELEASE_BRANCH
tag created a while ago. About half the changes that were committed to
the trunk since the 1_3 branch was made are bug fixes and half I
intended for Pool 2.0. I'll re-read how to do merging with SVN in the
svnbook and cross my fingers.
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/pool/trunk/
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/pool/branches/1_3_RELEASE_BRANCH/

* After that I'd like to see the composite pool code added to the
trunk but it seems to be blocking on the IP clearance:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ I think Robert has the ball
on that.

--
Sandy McArthur