commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: Proposal: Commons for .NET (dotnet)
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:23:53 GMT
I think its a great idea, if there is the demand and support there for
it. Robert is right in that Jakarta is quite Java-centric, but I have
noticed that Apache as a whole is  becoming rather more diverse lately.
So even if you can't find a home at Jakarta, you may be able to drum up
support for for entry into Apache incubation.

And PS I agree, the DotNet Commons stuff is pretty unimpressive.

Rory