commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <>
Subject Re: Maven changelog help
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:55:43 GMT
Sandy McArthur wrote:
> I'm trying to prep the Pool 1.3 branch and I'm unable to get the Maven
> Changelog plugin to produce anything other than just the last 30 days.
> I've added the following to the
> maven.changelog.type=date
> says I need Maven
> 1.0.2 which I got. Was type=date support added in Maven 1.1? Should I
> use 1.1 instead?

I did some tests and found that this does not work with
maven-changelog-plugin 1.7.2, which is the one shipped with Maven 1.0.2.
Using version 1.8.1 made it work.

If you have a look at the file "pluginUpdate.txt" in commons-build you
will find an entry there for changelog that suggest that you should
upgrade to version 1.8.2.

Or else you can add this section to the project.xml for pool:

               &lt;strong&gt;Site Only&lt;/strong&gt; - v1.8.2 (minimum)

Dennis Lundberg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message