commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][all] Break dependency on commons-build
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:30:41 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:
>>All I can think is that its caused by no longer using the commons-site.jsl.
>>
> Oh crap, I think that is the case.  I remember fussing with this:
>
> <jsl:applyTemplates select="$nav/body/menu[@type='header']"/>
> <jsl:applyTemplates select="$nav/body/menu[not(@type)] | $nav/body/search"/>
> <jsl:applyTemplates select="$projectNav/body/menu"/>
> <jsl:applyTemplates select="$nav/body/menu[@type='footer']"/>
>
> when getting the jsl to work with xdoc 1.9.  I think it is because the
> entities use the type attrbute that the stock jsl does not pay
> attention to.
I'd just got to the same conclusion. I've got a solution for the moment.
It will move the AboutUs menu to the bottom, but thats no bad thing. My
change will also sort out the excess of external link symbols.

(I think this is a bug in the xdoc plugin - it doesn't actually put
header things first)

Stephen