commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][all] Break dependency on commons-build
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:49:55 GMT
Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> Stephen Colebourne wrote:
> It looks good. Personally I like this l&f better than the "old" one, but
> that's a matter of taste I guess.
I deliberately chose to 'enhance' a few things :-)

> - The breadcrumbs line uses a smaller font with less padding, in your
> example
 > - Copyright notice is now smaller and to the right instead of left
 > - Navbar headings are now underlined
 > - Navbar has arrows indicating folded menus, for "Project Info" and
 > "Project Reports"
 > - Icons for external links have been added
 > - The content area seem identical to me.
Deliberate

> - Links in the non-content areas have a slightly different color
Ah. Maybe should make a little brighter, although the old colour was too
bright IMHO.

> - The sections "About us" and "Commons Resources (Unofficial)" are
> missing from the navbar. I guess this is due to not using the menus from
> commons-build.
This is a problem, and I can't figure out why. You may be able to help
here. No matter what entity I use, the sections aren't picked up.

All I can think is that its caused by no longer using the commons-site.jsl.

Stephen