commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [all] jar signing with jarsigner
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:32:34 GMT
To me this just means that the signature is, for JNLP deployers, a job
of the deployer, or the end-developer and that a signature of Apache
Foundation would not help.
Correct with that ?
Can you tell a bit more ?
E.g. is there a comparison between the fields of the JNLP and the fields
of the certificate?

thanks

paul