commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] User guide
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:53:02 GMT
Just checked in a first draft. I did some restructuring, enhanced some
sections and added some new ones. The navigation bar now only links to
the ToC instead of to the single howtos. All kinds of comments welcome.

Being part of the site the user guide will be contained in the
documentation that ships with the binary distribution and also in the
xdocs of the source distribution. Are there other ways to publish it?

Oliver