commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [feedparser] News / Status
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:15:00 GMT
Each step may be individually relatively easy, but collectively there is
a vasy amount to do. When you can release a sourceforge project very
easily (maven-sourceforge-plugin or manual), it just completely puts me
off releases here.

Its like [collections]. I've said I'll do a release for months, but I
can never actually work up the energy to even think about starting the
process.

Stephen