commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Patch for DiskFileItem.java
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 01:57:39 GMT
Thanks Sven,

This is the right list. As you might have noticed, there's a lot of
different things going on - so we use a convention of [fileupload] in
the subject name to help things stand out.

The best way to submit a patch is to create a new item in Bugzilla
(http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla) for the Commons project,
FileUpload component. That way even if the activity is not on
FileUpload at the moment, it won't get forgotten.

If you want to then generate conversation about the issue, a post to
the -dev mailing list is a good idea, referencing the issue and any
questions you might have.

ie) If it were my first time creating a patch; I would create the
patch, apply it to bugzilla, and send an email asking if the patch
looks okay.

Hen