commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons IO 1.2 (based on RC3)
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:17:01 GMT
Sigs, hashes both worked fine (using KEYS from io download).

Maven fails on the unpacked source zip. JDK 1.4 on OS X. The errors are in:

    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.io.FileSystemUtilsTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 21, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.311 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.commons.io.FileSystemUtilsTestCase FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.io.FileUtilsCleanDirectoryTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.531 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.io.FileUtilsCleanDirectoryTestCase FAILED

Hen