commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <>
Subject [all] m1->m2 migration
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 04:38:14 GMT
So.... what's the plan?

Currently Brett has the beginnings of a migration (read: all the hard
work) in the commons-sandbox. It looks good, and I'm very impressed
with the apt site system.

Obviously continuing with sandbox makes sense; but how to do it?

If it just got migrated, how long would we need the old maven-1 stuff
to stay? Just long enough for us to vote on a migration?

[csv] is ready to goto m2 only, so should I call a vote on that
individually to remove the m1 stuff. then move onto the next project
etc etc?

Suddenly I'm fired up with energy again, so look out :) My post
csv2svn break seems over.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message