commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Horaci Macias" <hmac...@ubiquitysoftware.com>
Subject anyone working on "comments and layout preservation in .properties files" item of v1.3 ?
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:07:57 GMT
Hi all,

I recently wrote custom code to read/write properties file while preserving comments and I've
just noticed this is part of one of the items on the roadmap for v1.3.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is already working on this to avoid duplication of efforts.
If not then I'll try suggesting patches shortly.

thanks,

Horaci

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized
use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly
agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication
shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.