commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL][all] Break dependency on commons-build
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:52:45 GMT

> I hope that a mavenite may be able to tell us if this helps us use maven
> 1.1 as I understood that the relative paths were a headache.

yes, it helps a lot.
I succesfully built the site with maven 1.1 (I just skipped the tests
because I have the same errors in IO as reported in the release thread).
We have problems with entities (in pom) because we removed xerces and with
entities with relative path (in xdoc) because of  a bug in dom4j.

Arnaud