commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems...
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 01:20:59 GMT
<SNIP/>

> Honestly, Lukas, Arnaud and Stephane are doing a great job maintaining
> and pushing forward on Maven 1.1, so much so that I'm comfortable saying
> that I'll never work on it again :) I assume they are aware of the
> issues you are having. Particularly for the entities, I believe the
> solution is going to be to put Xerces back in the distro as it appears
> to just be JDK 1.4 that mishandles the entities.

Yes, we are aware about these problems.
We'll ensure that maven 1.1 will allow the commons-dev team to build their
projects.
For the entities problem, we'll certainly put back xerces in the core. I
have also the idea to enhance the xdoc plugin to allow the user to apply a
custom template to the navigation file. I'll do it for the plugins sites in
maven to share our commons links.

Cheers,

Arnaud.