commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [feedparser] News / Status
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:40:34 GMT
On 3/2/06, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> For anyone interested, I came across the following regarding Kevin Burton
> and Feedparser
>
> http://tailrank.com/code.php
>
> Seems a shame that bureaucracy has put him off working within the ASF.

Seems a shame that he's not willing to commit to quality by putting in a
little effort to work through the release process and then take advantage of
the potentially large user base, and thus tester base, here at Commons. Once
you've done a release, doing another one isn't nearly as big a deal as you
thought it was before you did it the first time. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Niall