commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [pool][proposal] Release 1.3 WAS: [dbcp][pool] Failing tests, dependent bugs
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:08:46 GMT
On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 01:43 -0500, Sandy McArthur wrote:
> I'm Still figuring out how releases work but here is the generated
> site for peer review.
> http://people.apache.org/~sandymac/pool/1.3-rc0/site/
> Let me know if I made any serious mistakes.

look ok

there are some small improvements which don't appear to have filtered
down to pool as yet. probably easier if i patch them but i'll try to
give full comments on the what and why.

if you plan to act as a release manager, you'll need to be know how to
create detached openPGP compatible signatures. if you're not familiar
with this, i've been working on the apache guide and i'd be glad to help
out in return for some testing of the documentation ;)

- robert