commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [all] Maven2/RMIC?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:10:33 GMT
All,

Has anyone got RMIC to work using Maven2?  Jakarta Commons Proxy's test
cases need to generate RMIC stubs, but I can't get it working.  It keeps
complaining about either JAVA_HOME or CLASSPATH issues.  There are
complaints out there on the forums about it, but I didn't really see a good
work-around.  Here's the relevant part of the pom.xml file:

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <executions>
      <execution>
        <id>generate-rmic-stubs</id>
        <phase>test-compile</phase>
        <configuration>
          <tasks>
            <property environment="env"/>
            <path id="rmic.classpath">
              <fileset dir="${java.home}/lib">
                <include name="tools.jar"/>
              </fileset>
            </path>

            <mkdir dir="target/test-classes"/>
            <rmic base="target/test-classes" includes="**/RmiEchoImpl.class"
classpathref="rmic.classpath"/>
          </tasks>
        </configuration>
        <goals>