commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Dion Gillard" <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r381471 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/jexl/trunk/xdocs: building.xml navigation.xml
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:51:47 GMT
Thanks for this!

I've been hoping/trying to get a site refresh out for JEXL for the
last couple of days, but can't get it to work. It's tempting just to
remove the commons-build links and hard code them in.

> On 2/27/06, Dion Gillard <dion.gillard@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rahul,
> >
> > can you get the site to build for JEXL?
> >
> <snip/>
>
> Yes, planning to update the site in a few -- we have a bunch of
> changes (thanks to your recent efforts) so the site will be better
> served with a refresh -- that'll also fix some broken links. I will
> move the 1.0 Javadocs before republishing so we have both (1.0 and
> 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT) available via the website.
>
> Sorry, saw your other thread, but I'm sure why its failing for you.
>
> -Rahul
>
> > On 2/28/06, rahul@apache.org <rahul@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Author: rahul
> > > Date: Mon Feb 27 14:35:34 2006
> > > New Revision: 381471
> > >
> <snap/>

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is
afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris