commons-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [daemon] Deploying maven 2 pom for release 1.0.1
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:32:43 GMT
Hiya,

The directory project depends on commons-daemon 1.0.1 and we had to
update the maven2 repo with a temporary pom.xml to allow our recent
release to go through.  I wanted to contact this list and make sure the
deployed pom is correct.  It is located here:

http://test.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/commons-daemon/commons-daemon/1.0.1/

Also I'd like to make sure we can get m2 deployments working for commons
daemon from now on.  I'm a committer but I wanted to ask if it's ok to
add a m2 pom alongside the m1 project.xml so we can update the m2
repository.

Thanks,
Alex