commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Maitre <ludovic.mai...@free.fr>
Subject Commons Exec : is it planned to retrofit more features ?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:31:06 GMT
Hi all,

I'm interested in the Commons-Exec project and would like to know if it
planned to retrofit more features from Ant ? I especially would like to
have org.apache.tools.ant.types.CommandLineJava (i suppose that this
also include to retrofit org.apache.tools.ant.util.JavaEnvUtils and
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.Os). The purpose for me would be
to use these classes and the others of commons-exec to do a java
launcher, like the one of Eclipse. If i can help i would be glad to do
it, but i'm not sure to place the classes in the right package (nor to
strip in the adequate way the FileUtils calls),
Best regards,

--
Cordialement,
Ludo - http://www.ubik-products.com