commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML" by RahulAkolkar
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:29:40 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML

The comment on the change is:
Point to the correct FAQ page from the Commons SCXML front page.

   * ''Will Commons SCXML engine be able to execute this state machine?'' - You'll have to
try that, but as a project we sure hope to.

-  * ''I've got a question, can you answer it?'' - Take a look at the [wiki:/SCXMLFaq FAQs].
+  * ''I've got a question, can you answer it?'' - Take a look at the [wiki:/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
FrequentlyAskedQuestions].
  ----

  <?xml version="1.0"?>