commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML/SCXMLFaq" by RahulAkolkar
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:24:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/SCXMLFaq

The comment on the change is:
Remove questions answered on the other page, remaining ones tomorrow.

  Please see this ../FrequentlyAskedQuestions page.

  '''Please do not add any FAQ entries here''', as this page is no longer in use.
-
- * Once I set up an SCXMLExecutor (call the constructor, set the state machine) is there
anything I have to do to "Activate" it.  In other words, do is there some sort of "go()" method?
-
- * Can multiplethreads safely interact with an instance of SCXMLExecutor?  In other words,
do I have to worry about synchronizing access to these objects?
-
- * Can I have multiple instances of SCXMLExecutor all working off of a single instance of
the SCXML class?  For example, if I have an SCXML that represents the states of a stop watch,
can I have multiple instances of SCXMLExecutor operating off of this single SCXML instance
to model many stop watches?
-
- * Can I use SCXML in a non-voice application?
-
- * What are the core requirements of SCXML, do I need to include the JSP and Servlet API
or the Faces libraries?  Do I need to include Commons JEXL or Commons EL?

  * Does Commons SCXML implement the entire Working Draft?  Are there any parts of the SCXML
draft that are not covered by Commons SCXML?