commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML/SCXMLFaq" by RahulAkolkar
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:34:52 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/SCXMLFaq

The comment on the change is:
Bugzilla issue 38311 eliminated the need, so this entry is no longer relevant.

  Please see this ../FrequentlyAskedQuestions page.

  '''Please do not add any FAQ entries here''', as this page is no longer in use.
-
- * Can I create a single instance of an Evaluator and reuse it for both the SCXMLDigester
and the SCXMLExecutor?

  * Once I set up an SCXMLExecutor (call the constructor, set the state machine) is there
anything I have to do to "Activate" it.  In other words, do is there some sort of "go()" method?