commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Trivial Update of "SCXML/1.0.0ReleasePlan" by RahulAkolkar
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:59:46 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RahulAkolkar:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/1%2e0%2e0ReleasePlan

The comment on the change is:
Better wording, IMO.

but for a better perspective, here are the issues that were picked up from discussions on
the Commons mailing lists:

  ||'''Issue Description'''||'''Severity'''||'''Reporter'''||'''Status'''||
  ||SCXML send element body content is not parsed||nor||Mike Sparr|| (./) ||