commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [pool] how about new release and incubating my composite pool implementation
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:44:36 GMT
On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 10:51 -0500, Sandy McArthur wrote:

hi sandy

> Second, I'm confident that I have my paperwork in order now for the
> composite pool implementation I first announced November 2005
> available at: http://sandy.mcarthur.org/pool/ I just need a member of
> Apache to shepherd if through the incubator process.

i'd glad we should be able to get this started now :)

i've checked the records and i can't see a software grant on record as
being received. so, you'll create a archive (tar or zip) of the source
which is to be donated to the ASF and create an MD5 for it. the software
grant should describe the donated software and refer to the sum. the
archive will be uploaded to an ASF server for the record. you'll need to
fax the grant to jim.

we'll also need a VOTE here (i'll kick that off)

once these are in place, all that should be required is a check and ack
from the incubator pmc.

- robert