commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [transaction] Duplicated TxId generation under heavy load
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:15:00 GMT
Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigermann <at> gmail.com> writes:

> See my latest commit for an - hopefully - acceptable degree of
> certainty that the id really is unique.

Hello Oliver,

I reviewed the changes in commons-transaction since 1.1. And I want to come back
to this old thread [1]. Your commit is at [2]. I wonder if there isn't missing a
++ on idCnt. Otherwise I guess the current solution is equal to the former one.

WDYT?

Jörg

[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta/commons/proper/transaction/trunk/
src/java/org/apache/commons/transaction/file/FileResourceManager.java
?r1=332340&r2=348458&rev=348458&sortby=date&diff_format=h