commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea aime <andrea.a...@aliceposta.it>
Subject [dbcp] Automatically generated DBCP UML diagrams available
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:41:32 GMT
Dear DBCP developers,
lately I've been working on a set of enhancements for UMLGraph, a doclet
that generates UML class diagrams instead of html documentation files.
I wanted to use a real world example, so I decided to generate a few
diagrams from the DBCP sources, that you can find on the pre-release
UMLGraph documentation at

http://www.spinellis.gr/sw/umlgraph/snapshot-doc/ceg-mvi.html

They are just examples, but generating more serious diagram won't be
difficult. If you're interested, I'm eager to assist you in adding
automated class diagram generation to your project.

Best regards
Andrea Aime