commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Decoupling Execution Context from the SCXML Model (WAS: [scxml] a few observations, issues before release)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:11:05 GMT
On 1/18/06, Rahul Akolkar <> wrote:
> On 1/18/06, Tim OBrien <> wrote:
> >
> > Created a place holder issue for the task of identifying the appropriate way to
do this:

> > Do you want to take a stab at this?  I had some ideas about the semantic impl, should
we both try
> > out some ideas independently in two different branches and then see what bubbles
out of
> > independent effort?
> >
> <snip/>
> I will take a stab at this in the upcoming week or two, will post
> something here when I get a chance to think some more about it.

Made some progress on this over the weekend, just published the site
with proposed changes which might make it easier (for instance, to
compare Javadocs):

Once the model is free of "state" (thats a highly overloaded term in
this context), the digester / reader API is freed of Contexts and
Evaluators (as it should be - thereby allowing the model to be reused
or concurrently used by many executors). To summarize the changes, I'd

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message