commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [logging] improvements to generated documentation
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:19:42 GMT
On 1/21/06, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> the site generated by maven could do with some improvements before the
> release. here's a brief list (but could do with a general review):
>
> 1 junit report - this should be replaced by a note explaining that maven
> cannot run the JCL unit tests
> 2 javadocs warnings and errors - these need to be eliminated
> 3 task list - we don't use it so probably wants removing
> 4 use the improved mailing list and issues documentation created by
> stephen at el. ideally, these should be fed back into the maven loop.

<snip/>

Allow me to add:

5. Add URLs to dependencies page
6. Figure out why the links are broken on (try clicking the line number):
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/javadoc-warnings-report.html

> anyone fancy picking any of these up?

<snap/>

I will attach fixes for 2 through 4 to bugzilla by end of day tomorrow
-- Sunday -- and that will indirectly take care of 6, but IMO, its a
distinct issue nevertheless.

1 and 5, anyone? Whats causing 6?

-Rahul