commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [all] Commons SCXML, beyond the first promotion vote
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 05:40:22 GMT
On 1/17/06, Jörg Schaible <> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> Rahul Akolkar wrote on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:03 AM:
> > Based on Martin's (mvdb) veto against the recent promotion vote for
> > Commons SCXML, it is obvious that lack of Commons' developers'
> > interest (other than mine) for this component bothered some of us.
> As you also pointged out in your other mail, the use cases for SCXML are difficult and
people will only start to use it, if they grasp the theoretical concept.

I'm partly to blame as well for not having simpler usecases out there.
BZ 38274 filed by Tim will hopefully address some of that by the time
it is resolved.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message