commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [all] Commons SCXML, beyond the first promotion vote
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 05:02:38 GMT
Based on Martin's (mvdb) veto against the recent promotion vote for
Commons SCXML, it is obvious that lack of Commons' developers'
interest (other than mine) for this component bothered some of us. In
that light, Tim's interest towards an SCXML release indicated in his
recent posts (pending his numerous useful suggestions) was necessary,
and IMO, is sufficient to keep this component moving forward. The next
steps will be:

 * Resolving issues recently raised in bugzilla, on the mailing list
and addressing the questions asked on the wiki FAQ page
 * Allowing a reasonable amount of time for anyone interested in
forming a well-informed opinion to do so
 * Calling another promotion vote

Unless someone replies to this thread claiming otherwise, I will
assume there are no glaring holes in my understanding here.

-Rahul