commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [math] JSR 247: Data Mining 2.0
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 20:57:59 GMT
There is an early draft available for download here:
http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/edr/jsr247/index.html

I have just started reviewing this.  We may want to provide some
collective input to this, as there is some overlap with what we have
already implemented in .stat.   I am willing to collect and
consolidate feedback if there is interest in providing this to the EG.
 If we decide to go further into data mining, we will want to look at
this very carefully.

I will also review and apply patches in /experimental if anyone wants
to start experimenting with providing a [math]-based implementation of
some part of the spec.

Phil