commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [net] JDK 1.4+ Branch?
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:20:29 GMT
Right.  That is the question we have to answer.

I guess I'm okay with it but I'm not quite a +1 yet until I understand
how much work is involved.  I notice a couple of the Jakarta Commons
projects do separate branches:

Collections and HttpClient.  There may be others, these were just the
ones visible at 1 click from the Downloads page.

It would certainly help us solve the FTPS issue.