commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject [logging] Using maven-changes-plugin to track issues?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:34:47 GMT
Hello

Would anyone object if I add the maven-changes-plugin [1] to track
resolved issues in commons-logging? Today resolved issues are entered
into the section "Bugs Fixed" in RELEASE-NOTES.TXT. I'd like to replace
all text in that section with a pointer to the report on the web.

The plugin produces a nice report [2] with all the resolved issues for
every release. It requires that the file xdocs/changes.xml is added.
It's already in use by most of the commons components.

[1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/plugins/changes/
[2] http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/changes-report.html

--
Dennis Lundberg