commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cobertura and gump
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:14:40 GMT
Is cobertura really run by the other gump builds? Probably they don't
have a dependency on the plugin and you do.

- Brett

Jörg Schaible wrote:
> Hi fellows,
>
> For c-id I've switched the coverage reports from clover to cobertura. Unfortunately now
gump is failing becasue of the dependency to the maven-cobertura-plugin. Since c-id is not
the first project using cobertura I would like to know how this is managed in other projects?
E.g c-math is also using cobertura and Gump does not complain, although I cannot find any
trace for the dependency in Gump's metadata ... ?!?