commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote SCXML to Proper
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:45:39 GMT
Sorry for the late reaction Rahul, but I needed some thinking and some waiting time.

The reason why I waited is to see if it got support from other people and uptill now, no one
reacted
to the vote (maybe it's a busy time).

Currently I am -1 on the move to proper.

Reasons :

- Not much happening on the lists yet (meaning diversity of people discussing scxml)
- Only one maintainer/committer (Jaroslav Gergic has a listed CLA, but was not active on any

commons mailinglist)
- No real support (yet) from the fellow commons committers.

The component is still young and probably just needs time to get the above happen.

As far as I can judge things about SCXML, I think you are doing a great job, the last thing
I want
to happen is to discourage you with my -1 on the move happening now.

Mvgr,
Martin