commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <>
Subject [vote] access for Niklas Gustavsson to the sandbox
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:18:05 GMT

I know the sandbox is meant to be open to any committers on request, but
Niklas is a recent addition to an incubator project, so I thought it is
best to double check with a vote.

Niklas contributed the original Ant refactoring to start commons-exec,
and has some outstanding patches that I haven't had time to review and
apply yet. I suspect I'm getting in his way right now.

I'd like to grant him access to commit to the sandbox so he can improve
and document exec. I think at this point this is essential to give it
some momentum. Plenty of people are interested, but they need to be able
to use it first :)

I can still do lazy review and discuss the design on the list.

+1 from me.

- Brett

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: