commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Mccall <>
Subject [feedparser] jdom 1.0 patch
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:54:25 GMT

    I've attached a patch that allows commons-feedparser to be built
against jdom 1.0. I've changed all references to XPath to JDOMXPath.
Also in AtomFeedParser I've changed the call to new
XMLOutputter("        ",  true) to a call to the no argument constructor
as the constructor being used is no longer available.

    It all compiles and the unit tests seem to work (at least all the
ones that work on checkout still work and the ones that failed still
fail). I've also been testing feedparser with the patch in my own
application and haven't come across any problems.
Andrew McCall <>

View raw message