commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [compress] what to do with?
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:52:48 GMT
Ok, is there anyone else interested?

I don't have any coding time available right now, but here's some things
we can do:
- create patches for these issues: http://tinyurl.com/bz3r8
- do a general review of the code to make sure it is javadoc'd/complete
- merge plexus-archiver (this is what I hope to replace):
http://svn.plexus.codehaus.org/trunk/plexus-components/plexus-archiver/,
which is derived from the same code.
- discuss the API that is thre now, and whether it is appropriate.

Is there anything in particular you are interested in Chris?

- Brett