commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: Commons, Maven, Site, Release
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:43:07 GMT
Thanks for the quick response Brett. I have it all working now, thanks
to your changes.

To move this forward I have created a wiki page where anyone interested
can add their comments and experiences. For starters it includes:
- instructions for getting started
- my experiences so far
- basic steps to convert a component from Maven 1 to Maven 2

If there are things that we feel needs to be changed in Maven we can add
references to the corresponding Jira issues.

The wiki page is here:
   http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/CreatingSiteWithMaven2

Learning by doing often works well for me, so I have converted
commons-id to Maven 2. At least the site generation is working properly.
But the unit tests are failing for me. Think I saw something about that
in another thread. Anyway, is there any interest in the files that I
have made for commons-id?

--
Dennis Lundberg