commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Trouble updating main Jakarta site
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:56:32 GMT
> I am getting a troubling number of html diffs after generating the
> main Jakarta site locally.  Lots of single character changes and
> various flavors of lines like this:
>
> -        <hr size="1" noshade="noshade"/>
> +        <hr noshade="noshade" size="1"/>

I thought I had fixed this a while back by ensuring that tags with
more than one attribute are defined using nested xsl:attribute
elements - see the comments at the top of site.xsl, and the CheckXSL
target in build.xml.

Seems there is a new xsl sheet (news2content.xsl) which does not
follow this strategy.
However, this only affects the files news-2005-q[34].html files. [I'll
fix it shortly]

Did you find problems with other generated HTML files?

S.