commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Diogo Quintela (EF)" <diogo.quint...@ef.pt>
Subject Re: [jelly] Releases of jelly and jelly-tags-xml ?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:03:26 GMT
I back you up Greg.
Indeed, we are only using those because of core/xml related changes (xml
pipeline / xml namespace) introduced to support those xsd declarations
(but are by far more than that)

Paul Libbrecht has worked on those
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JELLY-214
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JELLY-213

Regarding releasing as RC, I am +1 on this, but after-all, that's only my
silent vote :-)

Regards
Diogo