commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim OBrien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [JEXL] Validate plugin Uberspec approach
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:14:15 GMT
So, in a class like ASTArrayAccess, you are talking about changing a call like this:

VelPropertyGet vg = Introspector.getUberspect().getPropertyGet(o, s, DUMMY);

To something like,

VelPropertyGet vg = jexlContext.getIntrospector().getUberspect()....

Seems reasonable, but you might want to preserve the default static instance of Uberspect
on
Introspector for continuity.

Tim