commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim OBrien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject RE: [scxml] compliance with SCXML Working Draft
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:23:37 GMT
Good to hear that a stricter definition is on the way, I noticed that section 5.1 had constraints
on attributes, but I didn't see any in 3.1. Let me ask you another question while I've got
your
attention, any plans to release an XML Schema for the SCXML standard?

...this brings up another issue, I think it would be beneficial for the ASF to join the W3C,
but
we're currently not a Member organization.  Is there mechanism by which interested committers
could get a window into the working group?

Tim