commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "SCXML" by TimObrien
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:52:49 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by TimObrien:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML

The comment on the change is:
Added a link to a SCXML FAQ - should dev in the Wiki and mv core ques to site

   * ''Will Commons SCXML engine be able to execute this state machine?'' - You'll have to
try that, but as a project we sure hope to.

+  * ''I've got a question, can you answer it?'' - Take a look at the [wiki:/SCXMLFaq FAQs].
  ----

  <?xml version="1.0"?>