commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions" by SteveCohen
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 04:19:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by SteveCohen:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

The comment on the change is:
Add question explaining the oro dependency since we frequently hear about this.

+ '''Q: I see the following exception thrown when calling FTPClient.listFiles()
+
+ java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException.
+
+ What is this about?
+ '''
+
+ '''A:''' the library jakarta-oro.jar is required to be on your classpath in order to run
the all the listFiles() methods and is listed as a dependency of commons-net.
+ Get it from http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_oro.cgi
  ----
  '''Q: How can I set a connection timeout?'''