commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Dependencies on Maven plugins for building sites
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:55:05 GMT
On 1/19/06, Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundberg@mdh.se> wrote:

> Is there a policy for adding dependencies on specific versions of
> maven-plugins to a commons component? A quick look in SVN tells me that
> 8 components in commons proper such dependencies.

I think this is as close to "policy" as we get:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/pluginUpdate.txt

I know that's not what you're asking, but I'd suggest not explicitly adding
the ones that are already listed in that file.

--
Martin Cooper

I'd like to add the usual site generation plugins: site and xdoc, and