commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [logging] Maven generated site
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:39:04 GMT
On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 11:04 +1300, Simon Kitching wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 22:49 +0100, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I'm testing the Maven generated site for logging and have found some
> > broken links, that I'd like to fix. Just checking to see if that's OK.
> >

> Go for it! Tidying the site stuff is on my list but not started yet, so
> you're very welcome to take that on :-)

+1

dive in :)

remember to add your name to the list of committers in the project.xml
(traditionally, this is a good first commit). you might find that your
commit messages need to be moderated through (the first time).

please try to create good commit messages (it's also best to double
check them since (at the ASF) commit messages become part of the public
record and typos can be a little embarrassing)

- robert