commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Elect Dennis Lundberg As Commons Committer
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 21:41:11 GMT
(sorry for the delay)

i count:

(binding)
+1 robert burrell donkin
+1 Stephen Colebourne
+1 Phil Steitz
+1 Brett Porter
+1 Steve Cohen
+1 Dion Gillard
+1 Simon Kitching

(elected to pmc but not listed in committee-info)
+1 Niall Pemberton

(committers but not binding)
+1 Jörg Schaible
+1 Oliver Heger
+1 Emmanuel Bourg

therefore, dennis has been elected as a jakarta committer.

please check that i have counted correctly. i'll wait 24 hours before
setting the wheels in motion.

- robert