commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WIKI] Who to talk to about my wiki account
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:55:40 GMT
On 12/30/05, Mark Diggory <mdiggory@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to get around the wiki to fix a typo and am unable to
> get my password info mailed to me (it just shows blank). Could someone
> direct me to who to consult for this info?

<snip/>

Mark -

FWIW, I had my info emailed to me without a glitch (the password gets
reset). My experience: Once you enter your email in the info request
form, you will either get an error message (if the email is not the
one you used to subscribe) or a "Email sent" message. The email sent
will have the reset password and a link that will log you in (you
should change the password once you're in).

Other than that, I'm not sure who can help you with account password
related assistance for the wiki. AFAIK, the wiki is really meant to be
"self-administrating" as far as user accounts are concerned. Maybe
someone more MoinMoin-aware can chime in.

-Rahul